1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Don't bother purchasing from Autonation Nissan Lewisville save your time & purchase from another reputable dealer that actually sells a good product & service. I purchased a 2018 Nissan Titan XD Pro 4X 11/17/2018, unit had bumper gouge agreed on replacement & very minor items that needed to be repaired.

I was fortunate not to drive off with the vehicle date of purchase, dealer quickly turned around & said they were just going to sand & paint the bumper & not address the other issues. Keep in mind this is Brand New Vehicle, they did not / would not discount any of the damaged items. We all know the new mind set of dealers now, of we have the best price on the vehicle MSRP / posted on the vehicle. After 3 weeks of the vehicle being at the dealer since purchase I obtained a call from another sells personnel *Jason stating this was an immaculate truck & I needed to pick up.

Upon arriving at the facility I reviewed the vehicle that was supposed to be repaired, no repair was completed other than they sanded & repaired the original bumper though we had agreed at time of purchase w/ *Spencer my sales Rep. the bumper would be replaced (also recommended by there vehicle inspection individual *Brandon which he informed management on 11/17/2018). At this time I worked another deal with another dealer, I had no contract in hand, no vehicle in possession or keys in my name. I went back to the dealer 6 days before 30 days after 11/17/2018 still had not received my newly purchased vehicle, had the used car manager tell me bring on the lawyers I don't care (never seen or knew who he was - this was a new car) Spoke with Chris Rohen more than a hand full of time - he never really cared either.

When I came to cancel the deal Facility GM Dustin Osborn got involved with Chris - Chris came back stating that if I was wanting to close the deal I would have to purchase my trade in back!and pay them to revert the sale contract. There finance person had previously noted to me its would be as simple as a phone call, but Chris wanted me to pay them. Only thing I got from the dealer at that time is the Veteran money back they refused to provide to me when we were discussing the vehicle price. Long story short I emailed Dustin Osborn at the dealer (GM) never received a reply, after 30 days I finally picked up my vehicle only to return it to service.

The dealer had previously been driving my vehicle around added another 300 miles before I picked up, making the documents from 11/17/2018 at that time is falsified . I returned to service due to massive hood vibrations when driving, disconnected breather line in engine & dirty air filter (New Vehicle again - Remember). I have not received my vehicle back since then, we are 55 + days past, had to make my 1st car payment & only had my new vehicle in my hand for 5 days. The local dealer body shop was to adjust the hood & correct the vibration issue, well they have currently done more damage to the vehicle that was a simple fix.

Since there simple fix I now have a broken hood weld, bent hood latch from them hammering it, damaged body latch from them hammering it, plus they decided to unbolt and adjust the body's side fenders - bolts left unbolted. Per management on sales team not there problem! Refer to attached pictures view facility caused damage. Oh plus they have also damaged the passenger side interior door plastics.

Nissan Consumer Affairs is a joke, I have already reached out to them multiple times no resolution or assistance. I am sure this deal falls under Texas Deceptive Trade Practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Nissan Titan Xd Pickup Truck.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Everything 55 days still no brand new car, Facility body shop has caused added damage, Management does not care they made there money.

Comments